Welcome to our online store!
Vallium / Diazepam
Diazepam is used to treat anxiety, alcohol withdrawal, and seizures. It is also used to relieve muscle spasms and to provide sedation before medical procedures. This medication works by calming the brain and nerves. Diazepam belongs to a class of drugs known as benzodiazepines.
About Valium (Generic)
What is Vallium / Diazepam?
Diazepam Valium medication helps your health and body from treating several issues including anxiety, stress, alcohol withdrawal, and seizures.
When you take the medicine, it relieves your muscle spasms, clams your brain and nerves, and provide sedation before a medical procedure.
The Diazepam class of drugs known as benzodiazepines and Valium class of drugs known as Antianxiety Agents; Anxiolytics, Benzodiazepines; Skeletal Muscle Relaxants; Anticonvulsants, Benzodiazepine.
How to use the Diazepam Vallium Medication?
First learn the medication guide mentioned on its label before you start taking diazepam and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist, they will help you with the best solution.
You can follow the below steps to use Diazepam Valium:
- Swallow the medicine from your mouth either with food or without food.
- If you are taking the liquid form of this medication, you must carefully measure the Diazepam dosage using a measuring device and not by measuring it with a household spoon.
- If the medication is in concentrated solution, use medicine dropper provided along with the medicine, then mix the measured dose with a liquid or soft food like pudding etc.
- Take the mixture away and do not store it for future use. Just make it and use it.
- The medicine dosage is based on what is your medical condition, age, and how you respond to the treatment.
- Do not increase your dose with this drug as it will not help in improving your condition.
- Just stop the medication, when you face Diazepam withdrawal symptoms such as shaking, abdominal/muscle cramps, vomiting, sweating, nervousness, anxiety, seizures.
To better your condition, you can consult your doctor and can lower your dose slowly.
What are the possible Diazepam side effects?
Here are some serious Diazepam side effects that you may get:
- low or shallow breathing,
- critical drowsiness,
- depressed condition,
- the feeling of attempting suicide or harming yourself,
- panic attacks,
- trouble sleeping,
- extreme risk-taking behaviour, and
- increased or worsening seizures
If you face any of these problems then you must get medical help immediately. These side effects shouldn’t be ignored as it may even lead to some serious problems too.
Below are some common Valium side effects, including:
- muscle weakness, and
- loss of coordination
Share with your doctor if any of these side effects bother you or doesn’t go away.
These are not with only possible side effects of Valium but depending upon person to person, your problem may differ.
What are the Warnings and Precautions for Diazepam?
Diazepam/Valium is not ideal for a certain type of patients and they must not use it to get treated.
Here are some Diazepam warning signs you must note and avoid doing it.
- Pregnancy – Congenital malformations risks are higher among pregnant women and other abnormalities accounted for with the drug during pregnancy. So, before taking it, you must check all the risk associated and must contact your doctor for help.
- Labor And Delivery – If Valium is used in labour and delivery then doctors must take special care as high Diazepam dosage can have irregularities leading to fatal heart rate and hypotonia, weak sucking, hypothermia, and mild respiratory depression.
- Nursing Mothers –Mothers who are breastfeeding their infants must also lower their dosage and recommended for patients with a chronic respiratory problem.
- Psychiatric and paradoxical reactions can occur when using benzodiazepines.
- The patients must take the usual precautions if they are under depression or fighting with anxiety issues.
- Care and usefulness in paediatric patients below the age of 6 months have not been recognized.
- Elderly patients must use a small and effective amount to prevent the growth of ataxia or over-sedation (from 2 mg to 2.5 mg once or two times daily). They can increase their dosage gradually with time-based on how they are tolerating the medicine.
Buy Diazepam online from MyMedEasy and get free home delivery at very less time.
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. If you are using the concentrated solution, discard the opened bottle after 90 days. Keep all medications away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company.
See also Warning and How to Use sections.
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
Some products that may interact with this drug include: clozapine, fluvoxamine, orlistat, sodium oxybate.
The risk of serious side effects (such as slow/shallow breathing, severe drowsiness/dizziness) may be increased if this medication is taken with other products that may also cause drowsiness or breathing problems. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking other products such as opioid pain or cough relievers (such as codeine, hydrocodone), alcohol, marijuana (cannabis), other drugs for sleep or anxiety (such as alprazolam, lorazepam, zolpidem), muscle relaxants (such as carisoprodol, cyclobenzaprine), or antihistamines (such as cetirizine, diphenhydramine).
Check the labels on all your medicines (such as allergy or cough-and-cold products) because they may contain ingredients that cause drowsiness. Ask your pharmacist about using those products safely.
This medication may interfere with certain lab tests, possibly causing false test results. Make sure lab personnel and all your doctors know you use this drug.
Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the MyMedEasy FAQ page. Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions by our customers and website visitors.
Hope, you will also find answers to all your questions, you are looking for here. Also, please don’t hesitate to contact us, if you have any additional queries.
MyMedEasy has licenses of certain bodies that regulate authentic online doctors and pharmacies. We provide all medication online only after consulting with a certified doctor.
Although it is illegal to purchase any medication online without a prescription, which is why we offer a genuine process. Our facility ensures you that you will be delivered with the safe and most suitable medication with online consultation. Based on your condition and the form you have filled, it is reviewed by a certified doctor and then you can make the purchase.
Before buying any medicine, you must make sure that you get a consultation. This is important when finding in-person or online.
Consultation means general questions based on your health condition and the medication you take. This will take a total of 5 minutes and will include all the relevant questions you need for the right treatment.
There are some general medical questions based on your health as well as some payment and delivery related questions.
If you are ordering any medication online, you must be at least 18 years of age.
As an online healthcare provider, we ensure that you are above 18 years of age before you make your final purchase. We ask for your name, address, and date of birth for proof.
After you have purchased medicine from our website, we may contact you on your phone number provided which will help us to minimize any delay in your ordered medication.
After your online consultation process is complete, it will be scanned by our systems and if we have any questions or issues, the customer care representative will contact you.
Sometimes, this process may take longer and your order approval also gets delay. But we will work our best and reach out to you personally on phone too to make the process smooth as we can.
It will depend on the treatments you want to take. Certain medications may have some side effects with other medications which can harm your health condition.
No, we will not recommend you to do so as it can be dangerous and wasteful at the same time to stockpile medication for future use.
This is why we have set a certain amount of package sizes for each medication. You can consult a customer care representative if your situation differs.
If you feel that your order package has been opened or damaged then you must call the customer care representative as soon as you receive it.
The medication you have ordered from our website will be 100% genuine, however, the packaging may differ from the one shown in the pictures. Therefore, this doesn’t mean that the medication is not authentic.
It may be worth noting that few medications have their cheaper version available and every prescription has at least one active ingredient. This can be available in branded as well as non-branded versions but all work the same.
Unwanted prescription medications must be taken to your local pharmacy for the best help.
We accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, and American Express