Welcome to our online store!
Hydrocodon / v.c don 10/500mg
This combination medication is used to relieve moderate to severe pain. It contains an opioid pain reliever (hydrocodone) and a non-opioid pain reliever (acetaminophen). Hydrocodone works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain. Acetaminophen can also reduce a fever.
About Hydrocodon / V.C. Don 10/500mg
What is Hydrocodon / v.c don 10/500mg
The hydrocodone is a combination of medication that relieves normal pain to severe pain. The medication contains an opioid pain killer (hydrocodone) and a non-opioid pain killer (acetaminophen) that makes your body easy to respond to the pain. Hydrocodone is one effective medicine that functions in your brain and helps in reducing the pain and fever.
This product is ideal to use for everyone except younger children below the age of 6 years old as younger children are more prone to serious side effects such as slow/shallow breathing.
How should I use Hydrocodone?
The hydrocodone medicine can be chosen to relieve your pain. When you buy the medicine, check the leaflet of medicine and follow the guidelines mentioned in the packet. Before you take this medication, your pharmacist will refill it each time. For better clarity, you can ask a doctor or pharmacist on how to use it and consume the medication.
Follow the below steps if you are taking hydro cone tablet:
- Put the medicine in your mouth as prescribed by your doctor.
- You can take this with or without food based on your convenience.
- If you have nausea, then you may take this along with the food and ask your doctor or pharmacist on ways to decrease nausea.
- In some cases, doctors may recommend you to lay down for 1 to 2 hours with little head movement.
Follow the below steps if you are using a liquid form of this medication:
- Use a measuring device to measure the prescribed dose and do not use a spoon because you may not receive the correct dose and result.
- The dosage will depend on your medical condition and how your body responds to the treatment.
- Among children, the dosage is varied based on weight.
- Do not increase your dose, take medication frequently or take a longer period than prescribed.
- Stop using the medication when you are directed to do so by the doctor.
- Pain medications will work best on you as these are the first signs of pain occur.
- Don’t wait until your pain worsens or when medication may not work.
What are Acetaminophen-hydrocodone side effects?
Acetaminophen-hydrocodone is an oral tablet that makes you feel dizzy, sleepy and lightheaded when you consume it. So, it is recommended to avoid taking it while you are driving a car or using any dangerous machinery.
This drug can even have some side effects on your body leading to the following problems.
- a sleepy or drowsy feeling
Serious side effects
Some serious side effects and their symptoms may include:
- Skin rash
- Face, throat, and mouth Swelling
- Liver issues such as liver failure.
Liver failure symptoms may include:
- Skin and white area of the eye becoming yellow
- Pain in the upper right area of the stomach
- Stomach swelling
- Itching and confusion feeling
- Tiredness due to lack of appetite
- Breathing problems
- Dependence on drug
If you have these serious problems then call your doctor right away to make yourself safe from life-threatening or any medical emergency.
What are the Warnings and Precautions of Hydrocodone?
This drug has also many warnings related to packaging and it is one of the most serious concerns from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This boxed warning needs doctors’ alerts to find out whether it can be dangerous or not.
- The medication could also lead to the risk of opioid addiction, abuse, and misuse. As the medicine ingredients have narcotics and its overdose can have serious consequences.
- Hydrocodone in high doses may even affect and cause breathing problem. This may even affect some parts of your brain so as to control your breathing. So, in case you suffer from this problem, call your doctor.
- Accidental ingestion among children can be fatal to the child. So, keep it away from children.
- If a pregnant woman consumes this medication, it may cause withdrawal symptoms in newborn infants and your baby may have life-threatening problems which are referred to as neonatal opioid withdrawal syndrome.
- The Hydrocodone and acetaminophen can break down by liver if you take it along with another drug such as hydrocodone and acetaminophen.
- Consuming too much acetaminophen can lead to liver failure and results in a need for liver transplant or death.
- Many liver injury reports are diagnosed when a person has consumed more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen per day. Mostly, this risk is high among people who have liver disease or who consume Hydrocodone and alcohol together.
- Taking opioids with central nervous systems (CNS) depressants such as benzodiazepines or alcohol. This may cause a problem in your health leading to excessive sedation, slow breathing, coma, and death.
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Different brands of this medication have different storage needs. Check the product package for instructions on how to store your brand, or ask your pharmacist. Keep all medications away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. For more details, read the Medication Guide, or consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company.
See also Warning section.
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
Some products that may interact with this drug include: certain pain medications (mixed opioid agonist/antagonists such as pentazocine, nalbuphine, butorphanol), naltrexone.
The risk of serious side effects (such as slow/shallow breathing, severe drowsiness/dizziness) may be increased if this medication is taken with other products that may also cause drowsiness or breathing problems. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking other products such as other opioid pain or cough relievers (such as codeine, oxycodone), alcohol, marijuana (cannabis), drugs for sleep or anxiety (such as alprazolam, lorazepam, zolpidem), muscle relaxants (such as carisoprodol, cyclobenzaprine), or antihistamines (such as cetirizine, diphenhydramine).
Check the labels on all your medicines (such as allergy or cough-and-cold products) because they may contain ingredients that cause drowsiness. Ask your pharmacist about using those products safely.
Other medications can affect the removal of hydrocodone/acetaminophen from your body, which may affect how hydrocodone/acetaminophen works. Examples include azole antifungals (such as ketoconazole), macrolide antibiotics (such as erythromycin), mifepristone, HIV medications (such as ritonavir), rifamycins (such as rifabutin, rifampin), certain drugs used to treat seizures (such as carbamazepine, phenytoin), among others.
This medication may interfere with certain laboratory tests (including amylase/lipase levels), possibly causing false test results. Make sure laboratory personnel and all your doctors know you use this drug.
Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the MyMedEasy FAQ page. Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions by our customers and website visitors.
Hope, you will also find answers to all your questions, you are looking for here. Also, please don’t hesitate to contact us, if you have any additional queries.
MyMedEasy has licenses of certain bodies that regulate authentic online doctors and pharmacies. We provide all medication online only after consulting with a certified doctor.
Although it is illegal to purchase any medication online without a prescription, which is why we offer a genuine process. Our facility ensures you that you will be delivered with the safe and most suitable medication with online consultation. Based on your condition and the form you have filled, it is reviewed by a certified doctor and then you can make the purchase.
Before buying any medicine, you must make sure that you get a consultation. This is important when finding in-person or online.
Consultation means general questions based on your health condition and the medication you take. This will take a total of 5 minutes and will include all the relevant questions you need for the right treatment.
There are some general medical questions based on your health as well as some payment and delivery related questions.
If you are ordering any medication online, you must be at least 18 years of age.
As an online healthcare provider, we ensure that you are above 18 years of age before you make your final purchase. We ask for your name, address, and date of birth for proof.
After you have purchased medicine from our website, we may contact you on your phone number provided which will help us to minimize any delay in your ordered medication.
After your online consultation process is complete, it will be scanned by our systems and if we have any questions or issues, the customer care representative will contact you.
Sometimes, this process may take longer and your order approval also gets delay. But we will work our best and reach out to you personally on phone too to make the process smooth as we can.
It will depend on the treatments you want to take. Certain medications may have some side effects with other medications which can harm your health condition.
No, we will not recommend you to do so as it can be dangerous and wasteful at the same time to stockpile medication for future use.
This is why we have set a certain amount of package sizes for each medication. You can consult a customer care representative if your situation differs.
If you feel that your order package has been opened or damaged then you must call the customer care representative as soon as you receive it.
The medication you have ordered from our website will be 100% genuine, however, the packaging may differ from the one shown in the pictures. Therefore, this doesn’t mean that the medication is not authentic.
It may be worth noting that few medications have their cheaper version available and every prescription has at least one active ingredient. This can be available in branded as well as non-branded versions but all work the same.
Unwanted prescription medications must be taken to your local pharmacy for the best help.
We accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, and American Express