Welcome to our online store!
Ativan / Lorazepam
This medication is used to treat anxiety. Lorazepam belongs to a class of drugs known as benzodiazepines which act on the brain and nerves (central nervous system) to produce a calming effect. This drug works by enhancing the effects of a certain natural chemical in the body (GABA).
About Ativan (Generic)
What is Ativan / Lorazepam
Ativan/Lorazepam is one helpful medication that treats anxiety. It belongs to a benzodiazepines class of drugs that act on your brain and nervous system and releases a calming effect. When you take the Ativan pills, it enhances the effects of a natural chemical in the body (GABA).
How does the drug works?
This medication can be used as a treatment to improve short term insomnia or Ativan for sleep medical condition.
Here are some important facts you should know about the Ativan drug:
- Insomnia is a problem that involves poor sleep quantity or less sleeping pattern.
- Lorazepam Ativan is not a narcotic but offers its effects when using the medication.
- Ativan drug is prescribed by a doctor by prescription only.
- You can take aviation as an oral drug or as an injection.
- Your doctor will advise you what you should take including other drugs or benzodiazepines and you should not consume Ativan and alcohol.
Also, you must read the leaflet and prescription and keep a note on when your prescription will be refilled.
Patients who take this drug should share with their doctor about any problem they possess or any serious side effects causes.
What are the possible side effects of Ativan?
There are some possible serious Ativan side effects that may include:
- critical drowsiness,
- feeling of suicide or hurting yourself,
- significant differences in mood or behaviour,
- worsened sleep difficulties,
- precipitate restless feeling or excitement,
- muscle weakness,
- drooping eyelids,
- difficulty swallowing,
- vision settings,
- uppermost stomach pain,
- dark urine, and
- yellowing of the skin or eyes (jaundice)
Take medical help right away if you feel any of these Ativan withdrawal symptoms on you.
The most usual side effects of Ativan may include:
- blurred speech,
- loss of balance or coordination,
- memory difficulties, and
- feeling unstable
Share with your doctor if any of the side effects that bother you or that does not go away.
What are the Precautions while using Activan?
When you are taking Ativan medication, you should be careful with what you take and how you consume the medication.
Please be careful with the following:
- Simultaneous use of benzodiazepines and opioids may cause profound sedation, respiratory distress, coma, and death too.
- Ativan use with opioids can lead to dizziness which is why patients are advised not to drive or use the heavy machine until it results in concurrent use as it may cause problem while using.
- If you are pregnant then it can be acceptable to use it as animal studies prove minor risks and human studies showed no risk. Still, it is advisable to consult your doctor.
- A lactating mother /breastfeeding mother must avoid taking the medicine.
- It can cause deadly respiratory depression.
- Patients with primary depressive disorder or psychosis are also not recommended to use it.
- The injection form of medication contains benzyl alcohol is associated with a gasping syndrome.
- If any person has a history of suicide attempts then also, they must avoid the risk of taking the drug.
- Be cautious if you have impaired gag reflex.
- It may result in CNS decline or may affect breathing problems, impairing physical and mental abilities;
- Anterograde amnesia is reported with its usage
- Patients with Respiratory disease, such as COPD or sleep apnea must also be alert when using it.
- Patients may get hyperactive or aggressive behaviour and paradoxical reactions by using the Ativan pills
- Tolerance of Ativan and alcohol will be greatly reduced
- Anaesthetics and restfulness in young children or pregnant women may cause:
- Negative effects on foetal or young child brain development
- Be cautious if you have undergone any surgeries or procedures in children younger than 3 years or pregnant women in their third trimester
- Check the benefits of the ratio in these populations, especially if you have been under prolonged procedures or multiple trials.
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medications away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company.
See also Warning section.
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
Some products that may interact with this drug include: clozapine, kava, sodium oxybate (also known as gamma hydroxybutyrate or GHB).
The risk of serious side effects (such as slow/shallow breathing, severe drowsiness/dizziness) may be increased if this medication is taken with other products that may also cause drowsiness or breathing problems. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking other products such as opioid pain or cough relievers (such as codeine, hydrocodone), alcohol, marijuana (cannabis), other drugs for sleep or anxiety (such as alprazolam, diazepam, zolpidem), muscle relaxants (such as carisoprodol, cyclobenzaprine), or antihistamines (such as cetirizine, diphenhydramine).
Check the labels on all your medicines (such as allergy or cough-and-cold products) because they may contain ingredients that cause drowsiness. Ask your pharmacist about using those products safely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the MyMedEasy FAQ page. Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions by our customers and website visitors.
Hope, you will also find answers to all your questions, you are looking for here. Also, please don’t hesitate to contact us, if you have any additional queries.
MyMedEasy has licenses of certain bodies that regulate authentic online doctors and pharmacies. We provide all medication online only after consulting with a certified doctor.
Although it is illegal to purchase any medication online without a prescription, which is why we offer a genuine process. Our facility ensures you that you will be delivered with the safe and most suitable medication with online consultation. Based on your condition and the form you have filled, it is reviewed by a certified doctor and then you can make the purchase.
Before buying any medicine, you must make sure that you get a consultation. This is important when finding in-person or online.
Consultation means general questions based on your health condition and the medication you take. This will take a total of 5 minutes and will include all the relevant questions you need for the right treatment.
There are some general medical questions based on your health as well as some payment and delivery related questions.
If you are ordering any medication online, you must be at least 18 years of age.
As an online healthcare provider, we ensure that you are above 18 years of age before you make your final purchase. We ask for your name, address, and date of birth for proof.
After you have purchased medicine from our website, we may contact you on your phone number provided which will help us to minimize any delay in your ordered medication.
After your online consultation process is complete, it will be scanned by our systems and if we have any questions or issues, the customer care representative will contact you.
Sometimes, this process may take longer and your order approval also gets delay. But we will work our best and reach out to you personally on phone too to make the process smooth as we can.
It will depend on the treatments you want to take. Certain medications may have some side effects with other medications which can harm your health condition.
No, we will not recommend you to do so as it can be dangerous and wasteful at the same time to stockpile medication for future use.
This is why we have set a certain amount of package sizes for each medication. You can consult a customer care representative if your situation differs.
If you feel that your order package has been opened or damaged then you must call the customer care representative as soon as you receive it.
The medication you have ordered from our website will be 100% genuine, however, the packaging may differ from the one shown in the pictures. Therefore, this doesn’t mean that the medication is not authentic.
It may be worth noting that few medications have their cheaper version available and every prescription has at least one active ingredient. This can be available in branded as well as non-branded versions but all work the same.
Unwanted prescription medications must be taken to your local pharmacy for the best help.
We accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, and American Express